Relocate to Hico
10 Reasons to Relocate to Hico!
- Historic charm of Hico’s 19th Century business and residential structures.
- Proximity to the Metroplex and status as a gateway to the Hill Country.
- Strategic location at the crossroads of Highways 281, 6 and 220.
- An active EDC and Chamber of Commerce with year-round community and tourist events.
- Small town quality of life, yet with easy access to the Metroplex’s goods and services.
- Progressive, pro-growth and pro-business City Government.
- Excellent Public School System and close proximity to Tarleton University.
- Excellent Health Care, Fire and Emergency Services.
- Active and welcoming Church and Civic Organizations.
- Nearby hunting, fishing, camping and equestrian recreational opportunities.
However, the best reason of all is: Hico’s a thoroughly enjoyable place to live, work and operate a business!